Store Manager | Mandurah Forum
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About The Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing retailers in Australia, New Zealand & rapidly expanding. - They are constantly striving to push boundaries and drive their business forward and know their staff are key to this vision.
They thrive in a culture of innovation, which is why they are always on the lookout for talented and inspired people to join the team - people who share their vision, who recognise the importance of making a difference and who want to be part of something special.
About the Role
As the Store Manager you will lead and develop your team to exceed KPI's and sales targets. You will have strong business skills with plenty of experience developing and costing rosters. You will have a passion for fashion and a natural flare to style your customers from head to toe!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience as a fashion manager or assistant manager is ideal
- Must be fashion driven and ambitious for a career in retail.
- Strong leader, manager, coach and a motivator.
- Apparel retail management experience is necessary.
- Strong progression opportunities within an expanding company.
- Excellent base salary and a very generous bonus/discount structure and generous clothing allowance.
- Develop and grow professionally with a fast moving fashion brand.
- The opportunity to work in a great culture with the right people.
- Be a part of a positive and encouraging structure of high performance
Click APPLY, Or call Hollie for a confidential discussion about your retail career. Visit www.rwr.net.au for a full listing of jobs