Store Manager - Bondi - International Luxury RTW
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the brand:
European luxury fashion house set to open their first boutique in Australia - situated in the newly refurbished luxury precinct at Bondi Junction this is an exciting opportunity to launch this well-loved brand into the Australian market. Featuring seamless design for discerning, self-assured, style-conscious women. This brands clientele who choose to wear this brand for their attention to detail, unconventional femininity and timeless style.
About the role:
As the Boutique Manager you will lead and inspire a team of four in a consultative luxury retail environment. Accountable for building and nurturing a strong VIP client database and utilising this to drive sales. You will report to major stakeholders both locally and internationally to provide feedback and business strategy.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience managing a high performing team in a premium/luxury fashion retail environment.
- Clear and concise communication.
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards.
- Experience building VIP client databases and utilising to drive business.
- Advanced knowledge of current and upcoming trends.
- Hunger for growth and development.
- $55-60,000 + Super
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Wardrobe allowance and product discounts
- Long term career opportunities in a global luxury fashion house.