ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER | CHADSTONE | PREMIUM HOMEWARES
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This company is extremely focused on it's people and its culture. They are market leaders in the premium homewares industry. From beautiful bed linens to luxurious soft furnishings, they make only the very best for Australian families.
- $56K PACKAGE + BONUSES + INCENTIVES
- FAMILY CULTURE WITH TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- CAREERER PROGRESSION
What You Need:
As Assistant Store Manager you will be part of the team that leads this high performing store to even greater heights. By developing your team and building strong relationships with your clients you will be focused on creating a store culture that screams Chadstone!
- 3 years full time retail experience
- A sound understanding of KPI's
- Excellent presentation and knowledge of fashion
- Passionate about the retail industry
What's in it for you?
If you're the real deal and you're ready for a new opportunity then Apply Now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call Angel on 9666 1513
- Fantastic salary package $56K + bonuses!
- Staff discounts and product allowance!
- Energetic and fun working environment!
- Career progression within entire company!
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?