Cluster Manager | Iconic Apparel Brand
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Flagship Managers | Store Managers take that next step today!
- North of River location
- Fun and supportive company
My client is a well-known iconic Australian brand with a 100 years history in manufacturing quality and comfort of mens, womens and childrens products. COMFORT is the key selling point to their product! The company is very passionate and focused on development of their staff and provides opportunities for career progression within areas of the business. The company is also passionate about bringing the iconic Australian brand to life and endeavours that their products is loved by everyone!
I am looking for an energetic, down to earth, skilled Cluster Manager to take on a rare opportunity within the company. Cluster Management within a volume brand a must!
You must have:
- Passion for coaching and leading teams
- Exposure to performance management
- A strong communicator with a focus on customer service
- Effective roster management
- A keen eye for visual merchandising and detail
- Understanding of fashion and trends
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages and shrinkage targets
- Experience managing minimum 2 stores
- Volume experience within apparel
Paying a generous base salary plus super, my client also has a competitive bonus structure, you will be rewarded with monthly incentives if you exceed your target by 10, 15, or 20%. This will increase accordingly as you achieve higher and higher in your targets!
This is a Maternity leave contract, don’t let this deter you from applying, this is a large company within fantastic opportunities. If your looking for a step in the right direction, this could be the role for you!