Department Manager | Premium Fashion Superstore | Canberra
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Manage a large team in a fast paced environment!
- Become part of one of the worlds most loved and successful brands!
- Incredible company culture that inspires daily!
Our client is well known in the fashion industry, they do everything they can to empower everyone in their company. Part of that also means providing leadership and guidance. That's where their Department Managers come in!
Working as one management team, the Department Managers help oversee customer service and floor coverage, driving sales, merchandise presentation and operational functions within the store, including opening and closing the store. You will be involved with all the incredible events, launches and collections that their incredible teams dream up!
I am currently looking for Department Managers to join their Canberra team! The overall job will include:
- Being part of the management team in overseeing floor coverage
- Driving sales
- Merchandise presentation
- Customer service
Our client’s success comes from a deep culture of high performance and love for the brand. I am looking for exceptional retailers who truly love what they do!
The people who will be successful in this brand will have the following abilities and experience:
- Providing feedback in a constructive and professional way while coaching staff
- Be proactive in driving sales across your department
- Ability to prioritise task execution based on business needs
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment
If you believe that you have what we are looking for then I would love to hear from you.
Please APPLY NOW