Manager in Training - Marsden Park
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $58,000 + Super + Commission + Bonus Potential!
- Free on-site Parking
- Structured training & career growth
About the Role:
- Manager in training for a busy Marsden Park location!
- Lead and motivate a passionate team to achieve all sales targets & KPIs
- Communication with local lead clients to ensure superior customer service
- Maintaining highest standards of visual merchandising
Benefits & Perks:
- $58,000 + Super + Commission + Bonus potential!
- Structured training & development prospects
- Join a motivated & passionate team in an ASX listed business
- Easily accessible location with loads of parking
About the Company:
For over 50 years now, our client has been delivering Premium furniture all over the country and have become one of the largest retailers for premium interiors! Quality products and quality people are paramount to their business. They are continually striving to build their brand as one of the most trusted nation wide by incorporating rigorous testing so that each piece of furniture is able to stand the test of time.
- Previous experience with high-ticket sales (e.g. Luxury furniture, Jewellery, Kitchen)
- Successful team leadership experience
- Immaculate presentation & communication skills
- Physical ability to lift and move furniture