Experienced Buyer WANTED!
Category: Retail - Buying
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Travel to the top European International Fashion Houses
- Salary package - $120K + Travel expenses + Company Card
- A $10,000 wardrobe allowance, annually
As an experienced Premium Menswear Buyer you must have experience in Tailoring (IT IS ESSENTIAL). Your role is to deliver successful ranges of the most unique, high end and wanted designer pieces. You will coordinate with stakeholders within the company to ensure you are delivering according to company strategy and objectives.
What you'll do
- Manage the production and buying process against critical time paths to ensure key deadlines are met
- Exposure to Europe & Australian premium labels
- Build and develop ranges relevant to the current trends
- Work with internal and external parties to ensure product is depicted accordingly
- Use key financial reports to make business decisions
- Build and Maintain key relationships with stakeholders
- Drive approval timelines for all parts of the product development process
- Manage and mentor the your team for success
- Demonstrated previous experience in Menswear Buyer capacity - preferred minimum 5 years
- Naturally interested in the detail and ensuring everything is 100% correct
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and in a very fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills, great problem solver, able to think fast
- Be highly self-motivated and an astute multi-tasker
- Highly organised, willingness to take initiative and work autonomously when needed
- Awareness of fashion trends, online fashion sites and key international retailers
- Be available for work related travel as required - up to 10 trips a year
- Salary package up to $120K (depending on experience)
- Work with an iconic Australian retailer & international fashion houses
- Be rewarded with an attractive salary + Bonuses
- A $10K wardrobe annually
- Career progression into HEAD BUYER!!
Please select the "APPLY NOW" link to register your application!