Assistant Store Manager | Mt Gravatt
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Loved by Australian’s since the late 60s my client is known for their high quality on trend designs for the bedroom and bathroom. With boutique and concession businesses across the country as well as a strong wholesale market they are continuing to grow. Now is the time to join their team!
As the Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for ensuring a warm, welcoming, inspiring and memorable experience for your customers through authentic sales and service. You will have full ownership of the day to day running of the store including rostering, merchandising, team training and development and sales and KPI management.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience preferably in a concession environment
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Desire for internal development and growth
- Love of styling the home and providing a tailored service
- Hunger for a challenge
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Awesome product discounts
- A fun and engaging working environment
- Supportive Management team who want to see you grow