Leading Global Unisex brand | Store Manager | Chermside
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Airport Location
- Fantastic and Supportive!!
- Great product!
My Client as a specialty fashion retailer with a proud Queensland following. They are dedicated to providing their customers with an exceptional customer experience, exciting fashion whilst focusing on the community and environment!
Currently an opportunity exists for a dynamic retailer to become the Store Manager of our top store that serves a wide range of clientele! This role has the potential to become a Cluster Manager role in the future!
You will be responsible for leading and inspiring your team to drive sales, achieve outstanding financial results and deliver a fabulous experience for our customer every time they visit the store.
You will be responsible for:
- Exceeding sales targets and KPI's
- Inspiring & motivating your team
- Training and developing your staff
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Building great relationships with both area managers and customers
- Planning, stock management and visual presentation
As a store manager you will:
- Be part of their amazing culture
- Display company values
- Lead from the front
- Receive ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Amazing discounts
In return you will receive:
- Huge Staff Discounts
- Sales Incentives
- Real Career Progression, paired with ongoing training
If you are looking for a rewarding and fun environment, where you can enjoy an excellent package, generous discounts, reward schemes, incentives and ongoing career development APPLY TODAY!!!
APPLY NOW! I am taking applications for this position now so don't delay. Please apply with your resume, alternatively you can find a list of our jobs available on
Call Emma on (07) 3214 3903 for a confidential discussion