Assistant Manager | Well-known and Loved Australian Fashion Label | Canberra
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Part-time
- Part time - 32 hours a week
- Great discounts & Incentives
- Great career opportunities across various well-known brands
My client have come a long way over the last century to where they are today, making everything from shirts and socks to undies, hoodies and swimwear! They have continued to evolve to be a dominant force in the retail industry here in Australia with a lust for life that comes from the very heart of their brand!
I am looking for an energetic, down to earth, skilled retailer who has the confidence to talk to any type of customers and make a lasting impact. Retail management experience is a must!
Who are we looking for?
- Ability to coach and develop the team
- Great communication skills with a passion for customer service
- An eye for detail with knowledge of Visual Merchandising
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages and shrinkage targets
- Roster Management
- Exposure to Performance Management
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic growth and development opportunities
- A fun, encouraging and dynamic working environment
- Amazing discounts. 50% for not only yourself but for friends and family!
- Clothing allowance quarterly
- Great bonus and incentive schemes
If you have a passion for retail and want to work with a growing retailer that has a lot to offer, make the move and Apply now!!
Feel free to call Dean on (02) 6108 4980 to discuss this role further.