Assistant Manager | Sportswear and Accessories Outlet | Canberra Outlet
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $60K + Super + Incentives
- International Sports Brand
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is not just your average sports label. This is a multinational corporation that delivers Sports and lifestyle footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories for Men, Women and Children. Originating in 1964, this company has grown with numerous outlets opened throughout the world, employing over 44,000 worldwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will assist in managing a team of 60 in a very fast paced, high energy environment. The key to being successful is this role is placing a heavy focus on the success on your team. Focusing on the continuous development of your team is key. You will align yourself to the company goals and strategies, ensuring that not only yourself but the team will be actively delivering the best customer service possible and ensuring products are in the right place at the right time.
- Leading your team to achieve by providing our customers an exceptional level customer service experience every single day.
- Managing a fast-paced working environment and promote the culture of the business.
- Establishing and communicating clear expectations while holding the store team accountable for achieving all brand, performance and behaviour standards.
- Coaching the team with knowledge of the fit, fabric and function details of the products on offer. How they differentiate against rivals in the marketplace.
- Exceeding your sales targets and maximising every opportunity to hit KPI’s.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in leading large teams in a high turnover retailer
- A passion for sports and to be able to live and breathe the brand
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Hands on leadership style with strong floor presence
- Exceptional communication skills
This retailer has been inspiring athletes to go the distance with innovative, premium products on offer. You will drive a unique inspirational team to deliver continued business growth, drive store performance and you will embed a strong focus on people development.
Quarterly bonus scheme
Continuous training and development
HOW TO APPLY
For your chance to join the team, click on the APPLY button and include an up to date resume.