Assistant Manager | Specialised Optical Retailer | Canberra
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $55K + Super + Incentives
- Flagship store
- Product Allowances/family and friend discounts
About the Company
Since the company was founded in 1932, this retailer has dominated the market place to deliver a premium product and service to help people see the world more clearly. With over 400 stores and 2,500 employees across Australia and New Zealand, the company’s goal is to make a real change in people’s lives not only for customers but for the team within this successful retailer.
About the Role
You will be part of a store team, assisting the Store Manager in leading a successful team of Retailers and Optometrists. You will be working with the latest iconic and affordable fashion brands and exclusive eye care technology. You will strive to ensure your team deliver an exceptional level of customer service for new and existing customers.
Skills and Experience
- Customer service
- Sales driven with an understanding of meeting targets
- Confident communicator
- Team training and development
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and Onboarding
- Fast paced environment exposure
Working for this retailer means you will be part of continuous personal development. Their leadership and recognition programs are like no other. With a high performance culture, in an evolving, engaging environment, you will leave work each day with the satisfaction of knowing you made a difference to people’s lives.
- Attractive Salary with Discounts and Incentives
- Work with unique and iconic products
- Career progression in a successful company
- Work in a team and a great environment
- Extensive training and development programs
How to Apply
If you are successful Manager and looking for the right career change, click on the Apply button.