Store Manager | Well Known American Label | Chermside
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Well known fashion and handbag brand
- Career development opportunities
- Work with a high performing team
About the Company
With a 35+ years history and continuing to make success through the fashion industry, the company is a well known across the globe and are supreme for their quality and attention to detail. The company is one of the world's leading international fashion label who prides themselves on signature styles and unique collectible pieces.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, your key role is to:
- Effectively run the store's day-to-day operations, ensuring all store requirements are met
- Drive the store's productivity and profitability e.g. sales, KPIs, conversion rates, customer data capture
- Develop, train and continuously motivate associates towards achieving and exceeding personal and category sales objectives while applying retail excellence
- Demonstrate leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor, coaching and team
- Driving key clientele strategies to advocate the company's client experience and to build and nurture a loyal clientele base
- Ensure store visual merchandising standards are met and maintained.
- Maintaining inventory accuracy and shrink rates within company standards by regularly following up with operations and executing initiatives as needed
To Be Successful in the Role
- A minimum of 2-3 years managerial experience (preferably in fashion/apparel)
- Ability to demonstrate excellent people management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness
- Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional customer service standards
- a professional attitude and high motivation
- a strong eye for detail
- the ability to problem solve and multi-task
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact Ben on (07) 3214 3902.