Store Manager | Bundaberg | Are you a cut above the rest?
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: QLD Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Business is booming for our client. With stores across Australia and New Zealand they’re going from strength to strength. They pride themselves on having the best product know, competitive prices and the widest range of products.
We’re seeking a highly skilled and outgoing Store Manager to lead a team of dedicated sales assistants in their Bundaberg store. You will be fully accountable for the day to day operations of the store, being given the autonomy to run the store as if it’s your own.
What we’re looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years store management experience
- Proven experience working towards sales targets and KPIs
- Store performance management skills
- The ability to lead, coach, develop and mentor your team
- Strong merchandising and stock control skills
- Be joining a well-known and growing retailer
- A great salary package
- Job stability
- Outstanding training and support