Designer Store Manager
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Established in 1981 this American originated brand is known throughout every country in the world. Inspired by European influence Bloomingdale’s was the first department store to purchase their product and it disappeared within two hours! Ever since then they have become a desired product around the world and by all woman including their most recent face of their brand Jenifer Lopez.
To become a part of this Iconic brand you must have exceptional management skills. You will be refined and sophisticated, you must possess a strong retail management background and exceptional customer service skills.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- All operational side of the store including rostering and stock
- Training and ensuring your team have essential product knowledge
- Achieve highly within your budgets and KPI’s
- Lead by example
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Ensuring policies and procedures are met
- Delivering a positive instore customer experience
- Working alongside the regional manager to deliver brand growth
In turn you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary of $50k +s
- Instore discounts on all product
- Bonus program whereby they can earn up to $800 extra a month when targets met
- Work for an international global icon
If you possess all of the above qualities then please apply now.