Logistics Manager | E-Commerce
Category: Transport / Logistics / Drivers
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Managing Logistics for some of the works most recognised brands
- Dynamic work environment
- Further your career in the retail industry
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a Logistics Manager to work with some of the world's most recognizable and iconic brands. My client is an international retailer looking to embark on a period of growth in Australia. With an open and honest company culture my client is looking to make change in their business and for people able to adapt and embrace change.
Reporting to the Head of Logistics, you will be responsible for:
- Manage 3PL provider relationship - including all KPI management, audit and compliance and productivity
- Lead and motivate a team of logistics professionals
- Manage annual budget from supplier tenders to cost reviews
- Build and nurture internal relationships
To apply for this role, please click the link and submit your resume in a Word format or call Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat.