Store Manager | Designer Boutique
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Founded over 10 years ago in Sydney our client quickly become one of Australia’s most well known and loved designer brands. They have grown to have stores across the country, a strong online following and a growing number of local and international stockists. Regularly spotted on celebrities around the world.
We are seeking an experienced, on trend Store Manager to join their QLD team. Based in their exquisite James St Boutique you will report directly to the National Manager. You will have a warm and engaging leadership style, leading from the front every minute of the day. Your customers are loyal so we’re looking for a loyal leader who will look after their customers as if they’re family.
What we are looking for?
- 3+ years Store Management experience with a leading fashion retailer
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong merchandising, styling and customer service skills
- Proven experience building and maintaining a VIP database
- An above average salary package
- Generous product discounts
- The opportunity to work for a well-known Australian designer
- Career development opportunities