Street & Skate - MANAGER WANTED!
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Gold Coast
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Great Salary Package | Up to $55K + Super
- Impressive Bonus Scheme | $12,000 annually
- Career Progression Opportunities | Energetic Culture
My client is the king of youth culture globally and has been for the past 40 years!! This internationally recognised and sort after brand pride themselves on living the values of their creators and they want you to be part of their world-wide family!
Over 20 years ago this Streetwear Powerhouse opened the doors to their first store, since then they have become a global phenomenon with stores constantly opening around the world.
I am currently seeking a Strong Store Manager to take the lead of their thriving Harbourtown Store. One of three destinations in the state this store is always in a constant state of buzz. People come from miles around to check out the latest products and trends!
- Drive sales, through building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Lead and motivate the team.
- Develop and train the team in effective sales.
- Present a clean, neat and organized shopping environment.
- Ensure that your team demonstrates outstanding customer service every day to
- every customer.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base.
- Ensure clients are called for events and the arrival of new merchandise.
- Proven Fashion Retail Management experience in fashion
- Solid business acumen with proven results
- Developed skills in driving staff performance and sales
- Effective techniques in developing staff and succession planning
- Strong selling skills and a dedication to customer service
- Solid stock management experience in a high volume environment
- Generous salary - Up to $55K + Super for the right candidate
- Potential to earn impressive bonuses $$$ - Up to $12K Paid Monthly
- Amazing discounts for you and your family
- Genuine career progression
- Constant training and development
- Stable and secure company
I am taking applications for this position now, so don't delay. Please apply with your resume, alternatively you can find a list of our jobs available on http://www.rwr.net.au/hot-jobs.
Call Ben on (07) 3214 3902 for a confidential discussion