Assistant Store Manager | Mt Druitt
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: NSW Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Globally Recgonised Brand
- Floating Southern Region
- Full Buisiness Ownership
Our client is one of the largest international fashion companies, showcasing global trends for men, women and kids.
With over 500 stores across seven countries – the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands, and now in Australia with 38 locations across the east coast. This brand is quickly cementing as an international favourite and growing rapidly across Sydney.
We are searching for an Outstanding Assistant Store Manager for Mount Druitt, to take on this exciting opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the success and development of new and under performing stores. Implementing strategies and success training to drive the business to new heights during the huge growth in stores.
What you need:
- Experience managing a team of 15+in a apparel environment
- Large Format or Outlet highly regarded
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Excellent customer service & operational skills.
- Experience in people management with a drive of improvement
- Superior communication skills
- Dynamic and Hands On leader
- INCREDIBLE salary + super
- Incredible growth and training - Springboard to new heights
- Full business ownership
- Exposure to multi site and new challenges
- Rotating roster - work life balance
- Work for an international retailer who are in a serious growth phase!