Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Established over 30 years ago our client has grown from a single store to over 40 stores across Australia and New Zealand. Their products are made from the highest quality material with new designs hitting stores regularly. In store you’ll find everything from dining room and lounge room furniture, bedroom and home office, outdoors and garden, through to occasional furniture such as coffee tables, side tables, entertainment units, couches and much more.
We are seeking an inspirational and dedicated Assistant Manager to join their Jindalee store. Working closely with the Store Manager you will play a pivotal role in the day to day running of the store.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 2 years assistant or store management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong VM skills and a keen eye for design
- A passion for interior design
- Experience within furniture is highly desired but not a must
- Solid understanding of sales targets and KPIs
- A base salary of $48k + S
- Real career development opportunities
- Sunday – Thursday roster
- Amazing company culture
- Outstanding training and support