Store Manager | Premium Furniture | Eastern Suburbs
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Brand
Are you an experience store manager with a thirst for product knowledge and progression? With a proven excellence in high-value furniture sales you will see great reward and recognition. With a range of custom international and local products this brands customers are supplied with the setting they desire. With 40 years experience and market leading innovation you can be sure that this brand is growing and expanding.
What is it?
- Sale of high-value quality furniture
- Delivery of consistent 5 star customer service
- Accountability of store P&L reporting and profitability
- Consistent team coaching and performance management
- Creation of team member succession planning
- Top-notch presentation of the showroom
- Enforcement of Work, Health & Safety practices
What do you need?
As a Showroom Manager, you will report directly to the State Manager to ensure the smooth and compliance running of the showroom. You will drive your team to success by regular coaching and by leading by example in closing high level sales yourself. You will ensure profitability of the store by keeping all operations, stock management and rosters within budget. You will train your team on visual merchandising and correct safe work place practices.
- Up to $85,000 + Super + Commission
- Generous Industry Leading Incentives and Rewards
- Comprehensive In-house Training and Support
- High Energy Team Culture & Progression Focus
Don’t pass up your dream job and apply now! Opportunities like this don’t happen every day. Let me help you get your career moving in the right direction.
If you’re interested APPLY NOW! Or call Tyson on (02) 8001 1890.