Department Team Leader
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Fantastic Team Culture
- Nation Wide Company
- Great Salary and Bonuses!!
Calling all experienced department managers that have a love of craft and inside home improvements for an exciting opportunity!!!
Do you have a strong customer experience focus?
Ability to manage a team of 10+ in a large format environment?
AND most of all want be part of a winning culture... if this is sounds like you read on.....
Our client is a National Retailer become part of the one of the biggest leading retailers; a household name with a diversity of products for the home.
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful big box retailer and demonstrate your natural born leadership abilities. We are searching for strong leaders who show a passion for customer service and can lead by example to motivate and inspire their team.
About your new role:
• Coach and mentor a high performance sales team of 12+ to exceed sales targets, budgets and KPI's
• Assist with stock management, loss prevention and visual merchandising
• Work in partnership with the store manager to achieve company standards, assist in daily operations and implement sales strategies
• Hands on leadership approach - lead by example with pride
• Drive a strong OHS focus
What you will need to possess:
• Strong leadership experience 2 years+ as a store or department manager in a retail environment
• Customer Focused
• Strong desire to succeed in a positive winning culture
• Experience working in a large turnover store working to strict KPI's and targets
• Ability to develop and train your team
• High level of interpersonal and communication skills
What's in it for you?
Be a part of a structured and supportive environment while earning a competitive salary package!! Our client employs 1000+ people and offers solid training and development opportunities with career progression.
Don't wait to apply for this role....