Senior Store Manager | Large Format
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: NSW Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Globally Recgonised Brand
- Floating Southern Region
- Full Buisiness Ownership
Our client is one of the largest international fashion companies, showcasing global trends for men, women and kids.
With over 500 stores across seven countries – the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands, and now in Australia with 38 locations across the east coast. This brand is quickly cementing as an international favourite and growing rapidly across Sydney.
We are searching for an Outstanding Store Manager to take on the newly created Bench Manager Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the success and development of new and under performing stores. Implementing strategies and success training to drive the business to new heights during the huge growth in stores.
What you need:
- High experience in managing a team of 20+ in a large format environment - apparel experience essential
- Success in store development and team training
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Excellent customer service & operational skills.
- Experience in people management with a drive of improvement
- Experience working with Profit & Loss statements
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to lead from the front
- INCREDIBLE salary + super
- Incredible growth and training - Springboard to new heights
- Full business ownership
- Exposure to multi site and new challenges
- Rotating roster - work life balance
- Work for an international retailer who are in a serious growth phase!