CASH OFFICE RESPONSIBLE
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a leading International Fashion retailer with a strong brand presence in Australia. Their product is fast fashion right off the catwalks and their culture is all about fun, high energy, passionate and their people reflect that! We have a rare opportunity for a customer centric retailer to take on an admin role in their upcoming store opening!
What is a Cash Office Responsible?
In this role you will be the go to person for all staff members as the brains of the internal IT networks, POS systems and cash registers. You will have a strong understanding of retail and the urgency on system maintenance. You will be able to work autonomously and will have excellent communication skills with both shop floor staff and management within store and head office. This is a perfect position for a retailer that has a passion for fashion and the IT systems within their stores.
In this role your key responsibilities are:
- Coordinating all administration and staff costs for the store
- Overseeing all cash policies and procedures, banking, variances, clearances
- Providing in store hardware/software support & upgrades as required
- Install, manage and improve internal networks and POS
- Train other staff members to use POS systems efficiently
- Receive and respond to incoming calls/emails regarding hardware & software
- Coordinating the set-up of the IT hardware and software in new stores
- Miscellaneous projects/tasks as assigned
What's in it for you?
- Amazing career opportunity with a Global giant
- Fun culture with an amazing team
- Attractive salary package
- Travel opportunities as this brand booms in Australia
Today is the day you take control of your future! You deserve to love your career and the brand you work for! APPLY NOW or call Ashlee on 08 6365 0059 for a confidential discussion on growing your career today!