Assistant Store Manager | Travel Adventure Brand
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Company
This amazing international brand has designed their gear to take on the rugged landscapes of our homeland and to outfit the adventurous spirit of their people.
We are the leading retailer of clothing and equipment for travel and adventure in New Zealand, Australia and the UK.
- Deliver exceptional customer service experience
- Must come from Large stock volume
- Managing 5+ staff
- Empowering your team
- Visual merchandising, point of sale, stock control, cash handling, security
- Demonstrate expert product knowledge
- Driven in sales and Maximizing selling opportunities
- Thrive in a busy environment with a genuine passion for our travel and out door products
- Be welcomed and supported on a daily basis by a strong team determined to see you succeed
- Not only have the opportunity to sell a well-known and trusted brand but work for a company where the products you sell are designed in-house by our fantastic Product team
- Competitive remuneration including bonuses and generous staff discount
- Training and development opportunities, including detailed product training and practical in-store learning experiences
To succeed in this role you must be dedicated to creating a customer service and sales culture where your team exceed expectations by providing every customer the best advice for all their future adventures.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara on 08 6365 0059