Showroom Consultant Stuart Park
Category: Retail - Retail Assistants
Location: Northern Territory
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client has a long standing reputation in the market for providing both expert product range and outstanding customer service. A leader in their market sector they now have over 350 stores nationally. Their success has been built on being able to engage both industry personnel and renovators for work or home improvement projects.
This position is based in one of their busy showrooms located in Stuart Park. Your role will be to engage with a range of customer profiles to assist and offer the best product advice and overall outstanding customer service all while focusing on delivering their strong company values. Your role will bring variety, with no one day being the same!
You will be working within a team cultured environment where both individual business and company vision is to promote team work, staff integrity and actively engage in internal training with a view to continuous improvement in both sales and customer service skills
We are looking to speak with those who:
- Have held previous sales positions within a similar sector, however this is not essential.
- Hold prior retail sales experience working in an environment which has multiple consumer profiles
- Have proven sales success working within weekly KPI’s and budgets
- Posses good communication skills
- Have the ability to interpret requirements from the customer against company best product and service options.