Buyer | Menswear | NZ Based Opportunity
Category: Retail - Buying
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Excellent company culture and benefits
- Huge career progression | Learn from the best
- Relocate to Auckland, NZ
Established in New Zealand our client is a leader in their industry. With stores across New Zealand they have entered the Australian market and have huge growth plans. Creating street inspired fashion and high quality suiting at a reasonable price point, all pieces are designed in house and their teams work hard to bring their loyal customer base exactly what they’re looking for!
We are after a high performing buyer to join their high performing team. You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of the Australian market, taking the Australian stores to new heights. Reporting directly to the Merchandise Manager this role will see you based in New Zealand with fortnightly travel to Australia and the opportunity to relocate back to Australia in the future. If you’re passionate about your career and personal development this is the role for you!
The chosen one will be accountable for:
- Developing and reviewing seasonal ranges
- Negotiating and confirming cost prices
- Stock management
- The achievement of sales and GP budgets
- Managing OTB
Our ideal candidate comes from:
- 2-3+ years as a retail buyer preferably in apparel. In house design is a plus!
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Be commercially and financially astute
- Advanced MS Excel/Intermediate MS Office
- Analytical mind
- You will be creative and an outside the box thinker that will bring fresh ideas to the table
- Be hungry to learn, hardworking & driven to grow you department.
- Culture is everything so a good team player is also key
This is a rare and wonderful opportunity to be part of a great team. On offer that is a highly competitive package, exposure to the latest trends, a challenging role, a well-known business and a rewarding career for those that are ambitious.