Luxury Boutique Manager | Relocation Opportunity | $70K + S +Great Incentives
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: NSW Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Leading International Luxury Brand
- Concept Store/Great Location
- Yearly Bonus paid quarterly + Mobile Phone
Follow your passion for luxurious, refined and unique products and join this instantly desirable and recognisable global brand. With huge growth predicted, now is the time to join the team and experience what it is like to work for a market leader!
An icon in households and in the office, for over 30 years this brand has become the market leader for innovation, quality and consumer demand. Offering state of the art products, the brand has revolutionised the way millions of people get through the week.
As a motivating and charismatic leader, you will be responsible for the ongoing development of your team, with key areas of focus including:
- Staff retention, engagement and performance management
- Consistency of customer service excellence
- Nurturing team spirit & morale
- Championing brand objectives & international standards
- Genuine experience in a senior management position
- An understanding of how to roll out Operational Excellence standards
- Experience in full financial management for their stores
- A demonstrated record in overseeing all levels of HR
- Managed teams of a minimum of 15 staff
- Impeccable presentation
To demonstrate your ability to act as a Brand Ambassador and build strong, ongoing relationships with your customers, you will thrive in an active and busy environment, and have the ability to still wow your customers during high stress periods. Though office and administration responsibilities are included in this role, you will be front and centre in leading your team, so office dwellers need not apply as at least 50% of your time will be on the Retail floor.
Apply now! For a confidential chat about this rare opportunity, Call Dean (02) 6108 4980