Recruitment Assistant | Graduate Opportunity | Retail
Category: HR & Recruitment
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- HR Graduate, wanting to start your career in recruitment?
- Retailer, looking for a change of pace?
- Fast paced, dynamic, award winning agency
Retailworld Resourcing is the fastest growing recruitment provider to the retail channel. We're a passionate bunch and use our drive and expertise to successfully connect top talent into their dream retail careers! We are the leading retail niche recruitment agency in Australasia. We are dynamic, fun and a powerhouse in retail recruitment. As a leading recruitment agency we are all about quality not quantity and we provide the most outstanding service known in the industry.
About this dream job....
As a highly motivated and driven graduate or retailer, this is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, high volume recruitment agency and learn the ropes on the job!
Key objectives includes
- General administrative support to the recruitment team
- Researching, sourcing, interviewing & talent pooling candidates
- Reference checks
- Answering phones from clients/candidates and greeting visitors
- HR university degree/tertiary qualifications
- Background in a retail environment (desired, but not essential)
- High attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing, confident, and well spoken
- Self-motivated and full of energy - Just like our team!!!
Doesn't this sound great!!! On top of all this you'll be working for the most philanthropic recruitment organisation on the planet with a CEO that engages with the community and gives an enormous amount back to some very special charities, you'll be helping shape the future while you work. In return we will offer you an attractive base salary, a great culture and working environment and the opportunity to become a recruitment consultant in our amazing agency (with a modern open plan office and amazing harbour views!!)
If you are dynamic, sales focused and looking to develop a career in recruitment/HR we welcome you and your dynamic personality to apply. For a confidential discussion please contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808 now.