Store Manager | Interior | Studio | Belrose
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Established in the 1960's this brand offers prestige quality home and lifestyle products that showcase the Australian way of life. It all started with an Italian textile importers dream to bring life and quality into the homes of the Australian Family. From art to furniture, this new concept store was created to help people style and shape their homes the way that suits their lifestyles.
What is the role?
- Coach and drive team to sell and meet set KPI's
- Ensure store remains profitable and presentable
- Provide consistent on-the-spot coaching to team
- Keep operations within compliance guidelines
- Provide interior advice and understand latest trends
- Uphold consistent work health & safety standards
What do you need?
- Authentic, passionate, sophisticated, energetic
- Interior design ability and creative by nature
- Management experience in homewares and linen
- People development, motivator and culture setter
- Love for home design and colour/ product matching
- Quick decision-making and leads by example
- Excellent base + Super + Attractive Monthly Incentive
- In-house Training, Progression and Support
- High Energy Team Culture & Progression Focus
Don’t pass up your opportunity for your dream job and apply now!
Let me help you get your career moving in the right direction.
CONTACT ME OR APPLY NOW – TYSON GALVIN (02) 8001 1890.