Store Manager | Blacktown | Fashion and Apparel
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Manage a team of up to 30 people
- Phenomenal growth opportunities on offer
- Generous salary package
Chances are that you would have shopped in our client's stores when you were looking for a new outfit and you were on the hunt for some great bargains and savings on designer apparel. While you were there you probably decided to also grab some new clothes for everyone in your family, as well as some kitchenware, maybe some bags or luggage, and even a new phone cover or charger on your way out!
Due to exceptional growth in the Australian market, I am on the lookout for a dynamic Store Manager for their new store opening in Blacktown. You will be managing a team of 30-50 staff, ensuring that they are motivated to provide the best possible service to your customers to drive sales and compliance with company policies and procedures. You will be accountable for driving profitability through controllable expenses. Drive sales by optimising store appearance through implementing effective visual merchandising.
- Experience in managing a retail team of at least 20 people
- At least 4+ years of retail management experience
- Strong business acumen - exposure to P&L
- Experience in a large format environment - as well as strong apparel retail experience
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to lead by example - you will be very hands on
- Understanding of WHS procedures
- Generous remuneration structure
- Bonus earning potential
- 10% staff discount card, and additional discount card for an immediate family member
- Rotating roster
- Work for a multi-national retailer who are in a serious growth phase!