Store Manager Cannon Hill
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Manage a team of up to 10+ people
- Large format and high volume showroom
- Competitive salary and generous product discount
Our client is an established Australian retailer who specialise in creating beautiful products for the home. For everything from things to protect and dress your bed, as well as special pieces to fill every room of your house, you wont be disappointed with their product range.
I am on the lookout for an experienced Store Manager to hit the ground running at their beautiful Cannon Hill showroom.
You Will Have
- Experience in leading a team of at least 10 people
- High volume experience - outlet or big box will be highly regarded
- A passion for homewares and beautiful things would be advantageous
- Team development and performance management experience
- Current drivers license and own vehicle essential
- Ability to work during peak retail periods - block out period is June/July, December and first 2 weeks of January
- Be used to working towards KPIs and budgets
- Availability to attend leadership conference in the Gold Coast on 7th-9th November
- Competitive salary
- Growth and development. This is a passion in this business!
- 60% product discount
- Annual leadership conference in the Gold Coast
- Full week of leadership training in Queensland (all flights, transfers, accommodation covered and meal allowance provided)
- Tuesday to Saturday roster - Reclaim your work/life balance!