ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER | NORTHLAND | INTERNATIONAL BRAND
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- NEW company to hit Melbourne's Shores
- Work for a global brand
- Grow & Develop - Career Progression
As a successful Assistant store manager you will be responsible for managing a large staff and annual turnover. You will be successful in performance managing your staff, achieving sales budgets and KPI's and driving your team to success.
You will need
- Previous management experience with a Big Box retailer
- Confident in managing at least 7+ Staff
- Experience managing high volume of inventory
- Confident in motivating and performance managing staff
- A natural problem solver with a proactive approach to management
Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast paced environment, with an attractive salary and bonuses on offer. They also provide great Learning and development programs to assist in your personal development.
Only candidates with previous experience in big box management will be considered!