ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER| CHAPEL STREET| Up to $54,000 Package + Bonus
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Ready to take the next step in your retail career?
- Join a caring and passionate culture
- Ongoing training, recognition and the opportunity to build a career
Being one of Australia's fastest growing companies that continue to succeed year on year. A rare opportunity has become available for an exciting new assistant store manager to help lead this Chapel Street team! You will thrive in a busy environment and will have the expertise to support the Store Manager in managing and driving a large store team.
What You'll Need:
- Previous assistant store manager experience in a retail fashion environment
- Passionate about having a career in retail management
- Exposure to performance management
- A strong communicator with a focus on customer service
- The proven ability to achieve personal & store KPI's
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- One on one coaching and mentoring with an experienced Store Manager
- Further development of skills across all areas of retail
- Excellent discounts 50% off!
- The opportunity to establish and build your career
- Incredible salary package + Bonus scheme
- Work Close to home! Chapel Street Location
Please note: only those candidates successful for the shortlist will be contacted.