NSW State Manager | Premium Fashion Brand | Large Dynamic Teams
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Highly regarding fashion retail group
- Driven, high performing and established team
- Excellent salary + perks and bonuses!
My client is a extremely sought after and highly regarded Australian fashion brand. With over 100 stores across Australia and New Zealand, this company are constantly reinventing women's fashion, competitively always on trend and one step ahead of the rest! From high fashion to accessories, this company do it all, not sparing any details
We have a rare opportunity for a driven, passionate and experience State Manager to take the reins of NSW and lead a high performing area management team to success. To be considered for this fast paced and varied role you will come with
- Previous Regional or State Management experience in the retail environment - 30 store minimum
- Preferably within fashion, Men’s, Women’s or Accessory environment
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven track record of increasing and driving sales on a multi level
- Strong HR skills including recruitment, training, counselling and succession planning
- Extensive financial and business acronym
Amazing benefits and awards will be reaped for the successful candidate with an extremely competitive base salary, car, and tools of the trade and fantastic discounts.
You will be encouraged to run the State as if it was your own business with fantastic support to ensure the successful day to day running of the company.