ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER| CRAIGIEBURN | INTERNATIONAL BIG BRAND
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Attractive Salary + Super + Bonus
- Craigieburn Location - Work close to home
- Career Progression
This brand new big box retailer is the next big thing hitting Melbourne.
Covering all departments including apparel, entertainment, home wares and even cosmetics. As a successful assistant store manager you will be responsible for managing a large staff and annual turnover. You will be successful in performance managing your staff, achieving sales budgets and KPI's and driving your team to success.
What You'll Need:
- Previous management experience with a Big Box retailer
- Confident in managing at least 25+ Staff
- Must have apparel experience
- Experience managing high volume of inventory
- Confident in motivating and performance managing staff
- Ability to drive a team on KPI's
Whats on offer:
The successful candidate is joining a positive lead culture that focuses on succession planning it's managers. Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast paced environment, with an attractive salary and bonuses on offer.
This position wont last long don't wait to apply!
Only candidates with previous experience in big box management will be considered!