Assistant Store Manager | CBD location
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Launching in the early 2000’s in the US our client now has stores across the Globe. Known for their quality product and outstanding service, they stock amazing product for every room in the home from furniture to soft goods.
We’re seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join their team here in Perth. Reporting directly to your Store Manager you will be outgoing, nurturing and eager to develop and share your skills with your dedicated team of sales professionals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales, KPIs and customer service standards
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis of departments
- Training and development of team members
- Maintain open communication with all team members and management
- Participate in and promote all store events
- At least 2 years management experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A solid understanding of sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to lead, develop and mentor
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A passion for home interiors and design
Today is the day you take control of your future! You deserve to love your career and the brand you work for! APPLY NOW or call Ashlee on (08) 6365 0059 for a confidential discussion on growing your career today!