Think Outside the Retail Box.. Outdoor & Adventure Store Manager wanted!!
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Everchanging, Fast Pace Environment
- Super Salary - Up to $56K + Super + $15,000 Bonuses
- Quality Product You Can Back
This organisation offers it all - extensive and exciting outdoor and adventure product range, enviable company culture and a generous salary package. Get your career going with this exciting, challenging Senior Store Manager role.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Leading and coaching your team to meet store targets
- High standards of merchandise presentation and promotional activity
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities through effective time management
- Monitoring and maintaining housekeeping in-line with company standards
- Managing profit margin, stock control and wages
To take on this challenge you'll need to be passionate about what you do and have a drive for success. Thriving in a high paced, varied environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong customer focus and excellence in delivering service standards
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate your team
- A proven track record in meeting KPI's and business targets
- Experience in end to end stock management processes
As a true retail professional, your background in big box stores and ability to thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment will have you jumping at the chance to get on-board with this exciting career opportunity.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link and forward your resume in word format, or contact Ben on (07) 3214 3902 for a confidential discussion.
Who are Retailworld?
We are a specialist recruitment agency, we deal with Retail Management; from shopfront to executive level roles. As a candidate, you will receive support, direction & advice when it comes to searching for that next role. Please visit these links to learn more about us: