Store Manager | Passionate about Vintage?
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Chic Designer Brand Labels
- Career Opportunity
- Use Your Visual Merchandising Flair!
Our client is one of the most amazing charity retailers in the market today, where energetic and passionate people are the key to achieving success. They offer a lot of support to their team and give back to the local community.
About the role
To be successful in the role, retail management and visual merchandising experience is essential. We are looking for retail leaders who like to create theatre in store, can lead by example, and provide ongoing training/development to support staff members. This is an excellent community engaged environment to be in which gives you the opportunity to give back!
• Act as a brand ambassador for the business
• Training and development of staff within the store
• Provide excellent customer service skills
• Achievement of sales targets and KPI's
• Develop in depth product knowledge and understanding of demographic to effectively select stock for store
• Proven stock management experience
• Develop and encourage a strong team culture
• 2 years previous retail management experience
• Proven record of excellence in retail sales
• Exceptional presentation, great style and communication skills
• Professional and proactive work ethic
• The ability to lead by example
• Sales analysis skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Karen on 08 82163777