Assistant Manager | Manly | Northern Beaches
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Sunday to Thursday Roster
- No late nights - store closes at 6!
- Manly location
Imagine sitting on the shores of Manly beach every day for your lunch break. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a store with a wonderful culture, where you can be yourself, and you are encouraged to do so! Our client has over 70 stores throughout Australia and New Zealand so they have a strong market presence, and the opportunity for career progression this there for the taking.
About the Role
- Assisting the Store Manager and running the store in the Manager's absense
- Lead a team of up to 10 staff
- Achieve and exceed your own KPI and sales targets, and coach your team to do the same. You will definitely need to be leading by example in this area!
- Stock and inventory management
- Visual merchandising
- Be a culture driver within the store
- Experience in leading a team of between 5 and 10
- Track record of achieving sales and KPIs
- Eye for detail - this will shine through in your visual merchandising abilities
- Looking for the next step in your career within a business passionate about succession planning
- Passion for funky footwear
- You aren't afraid to be yourself!
- Lunch sitting on the beach every day!
- 40% product discount
- Generous salary package including base, super and commissions
- Fixed roster
- No late night retail trade
- Development and training for your career
- Phenomenal company and store culture