Assistant Store Manager | International Global Fashion
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Large Team and Fast Pace!!
- Brand New Store - Make your mark!!
- Take Control of your own career - HUGE growth!!
Our client is one of the largest international fashion companies, showcasing global trends for men, women and kids.
With over 500 stores across seven countries – the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands, and now in Australia with 38 locations across the east coast. This brand is quickly cementing as an international favourite and growing rapidly across Sydney.
We are searching for a talented Assistant Store Manager for the brand new Top Ryde store
The successful candidate will be driven by sales & targets, with strong ability in mentoring a team to success.
You may have a flair for visual merchandising or a customer guru - here you are recognised and driven by your strengths.....
What you need:
- High experience in managing a team of 15+ in an apparel environment
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Excellent customer service & operational skills.
- Experience managing high volumes of stock
- Experience in people management with a drive of improvement
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to lead from the front
- INCREDIBLE salary + super
- Incredible growth and training
- Rotating roster - work life balance
- Work for an international retailer who are in a serious growth phase!