Assistant Store Manager | Luxury Furniture Showroom | Bondi Junction
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Brand
Boost your luxury career with this innovative luxury brand. They're experienced in exceptional quality products and a warm long-standing relationship with their customers. It lives and breathes its premium furniture and has spend the past 40 years innovating and refining their quality product. It doesn't just sell items to its customers it sells a lifestyle and experience. Its products are made to last and as such are timeless in design. They have seen success in the Australian market and have branched out to New Zealand and Asia. Their momentum is only increasing with new stores continuing to pop up in new locations.
What is it?
- High energy with a mature mind-set
- Luxury house-hold premium furniture
- P&L understanding required but not essential
- Experience in interior design is essential
- Polished appearance, communication and physical fitness
- Assist Store Manager in performance Management
- Exception customer service at a luxury level
- Support team with sales and lead by example
- Safety minded Assistant Showroom Manager
What do you need?
As an Assistant Showroom Manager, you will report to the directly to the Showroom Manager. With your excellent attention to detail, your Showroom will be kept in immaculate presentation, inside and out. You will assist the Showroom Manager in driving your team to success by regular coaching and by leading by example in closing high level sales yourself. Your proven track record in interior design will provide your customers with the luxury experience that will ultimately have them walking out with products and a desire to return for more. You will support the Showroom Manager in ensuring the profitability of the store by assisting in all operations, stock management and rosters within budget. You will help train your team on visual merchandising and correct safe work place practices.
- Exceptional 2IC Salary + Super + Commission
- Generous Industry Leading Incentives and Rewards
- Comprehensive In-house Training and Support
- High Energy Team Culture & Progression Focus
Don’t pass up your dream job and apply now! Opportunities like this don’t happen every day. Let me help you get your career moving in the right direction.
If you’re interested APPLY NOW! Or call Tyson on (02) 8001 1890.