Luxury Boutique Manager-Pacific Fair
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Gold Coast
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Attractive $$ + Super + Amazing product discounts
- Global company
- Enviable benefits on top
This Boutique manager is a key position in the Australian team. Reporting into the State Manager you will be accountable for teams delivering sales and expert customer service . You will achieve this through your personal leadership, engaging your teams for success.
Training will be a key part of this role; as is the development and succession planning of your team. You will deliver world class customer service and maintaining the international brand image within your region.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 2-3 years management experience in an apparel retailer or Assistant Manager in a luxury brand ready to step up
- Immaculate presentation
- Experience in designing and implementing a sales strategy
- Previous experience managing operational costs and business acumen
- Have proven experience in training, coaching and developing large teams
- Have proven experience in driving large teams to reach targets and KPI's
- Have strong business acumen and a strong creative flair for merchandising
- Have strong reporting and negotiating skills
In reward for your hard work you will receive a great base of $60k + Super + Product discounts + more.
Don't delay, apply now for your dream Luxury role or call Melissa on 07 3214 3999.