Assistant Store Manager | International Luxury Homewares
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $60,000 pkg + product discount
- Growing International interiors brand
- 9 days off per month - TWO weekends off
Inspired by New York, each collection collaborates with artists and independent designers globally and locally.
We are searching for an outstanding Assistant Store Manager, looking to join our beautiful Chatswood Chase team.
- Coaching and training your sale associates
- Building client relationships and driving sales
- Maintaining a high level of visual merchandising and store presentation
- Leading tasks in operation duties while driving and exceeding sales
- Working closely with head office for PR events
- Previous management experience of 2 years minimum - premium fashion or homewares desirable
- Experience driving a team of 10+ within a large volume environment
- Outstanding understanding of driving and exceeding sales
- Incredible business acumen and operational skillset
- Seamless time management and visual merchandising skills
- Driven, personable and interiors focused individual
- Lucrative salary of $60,000 pkg
- 40% product discount across four stunning interior brands
- Four week rotating roster including two full weekends off
- Amazing training with great opportunity for company growth and succession.
- Incredible international brand, with a growing stores & opportunities