Store Manager | Warringah Mall | Private Health Included
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Very generous salary including private health cover!
- Premium lifestyle and adventure gear
- Environmentally sustainable and ethical company
Our client is a New Zealand company with stores in multiple countries around the world. They are a highly innovative and ethical business. Their product range includes premium apparel for hiking, training, lifestyle, adventure and snow. They boast a natural solution for technical apparel. Their design principals are Simplicity, Longevity, Versatility, and Purpose, so you know when you are decked out in their gear you are well taken care of for all of your sporting and adventure needs
- Lead a team of 4-5 people
- Full P&L accountability - this is about owning your role and driving the business like it was your own
- Stock management and Visual Merchandising
- KPI and sales management
- A minimum of 1 year as a retail Store Manager with a team of at least 4 people
- A passion for premium lifestyle apparel and gear
- Attention to detail
- Inventory control and stock management experience
- You will be able to coach, develop and mentor your people
- A salary package including a base of $54K+Super+Bonus AND Private health cover!
- Beautiful store in the upgraded Warringah Mall centre
- Access to premium adventure gear
- Work for an ethical and environmentally responsible business - you can track the lineage of the wool used in your product!