LUXURY | SALES | EASTERN SUBURBS
Category: Retail - Retail Assistants
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- CUT ABOVE THE REST AND WANT TO EARN YOUR WORTH?
- Interior design luxury sales associate
- Premium award-winning furniture brand
- High reward, progression and training
Premium award-winning furniture brand with an luxury interior design approach to customer service. As one of Australia's most highly regarded designer furniture brands, they are known for their comfort and long-lasting reliability. Over the last 40 years, this brand have excelled in the Australian market and opened stores in New Zealand and Asia. Their momentum is only increasing with new stores continuing to pop up internationally and internal progression is held in high regard. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
What is it?
- Premium home furniture sales
- Next-level luxury customer service
- Experience in Interior Design
- Ability to research and apply product knowledge
- Consistent polished appearance
- Strong written and verbal communicaiton
- Team and individually focused
- Ability to work hard and demonstrate product
What do you need?
Your keen eye for detail and ability to interior design will assist you in the success of this role. A proactive ability to stay up to-date with product knowledge will see you selling at a high level. You will receive in-house training that will help you execute sales and build long-term rapport with your customers.
- Well above industry base + Super
- Generous incentives and rewards
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Supportive team culture
- Progression planning focused
Don’t pass up your dream job and apply now! Opportunities like this don’t happen every day. If you’re interested APPLY NOW! Or call Tyson on (02) 8001 1890. Let me help you get your career moving in the right direction.