Assistant Manager | Showroom | Interiors
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Supportive working environment
- Great base salary + commission available
- Must have a passion for interiors and sales
My client is a modern furniture and interiors retailer, they are known for their high end, premium range and beautiful showrooms.
They now require an assistant showroom manager for their central Brisbane location. You will have a passion for motivating and leading a team of super selling sensations. You will be exposed to international training systems designed to develop staff to be the best in the industry.
This position is best suited to a retailer with experience selling high ticket items in a consultative sales environment. If you are driven by commission, this is the role for you, great earning potentials available.
The following experience will be beneficial:
- Exceptional Visual Merchandising skills
- A Passion for Interior Design
- Strong leadership ability & people management skills
- High Volume Stock control abilities
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Great Base Salary + Super + Fantastic Commission
- Staff discounts on their amazing product!
- Onsite training
- Career progression
- Working for the coolest company around!
- Flexible rosters