Department Manager | Belrose
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Manage a large store team
- Successful national retailer
- Very exciting and generous remuneration structure
Our client is Australia's leading retailer in their field specialising in fabrics, crafts and homewares. They currently have retail outlets in four countries and are continuing to experience growth.
As a Department Team Leader you will be responsible for driving sales results for yourself and your team to ensure that targets are being reached and exceeded. You will be working closely with the store manager to ensure that the store is running smoothly and that all operational standards are being maintained and adhered to. Due to the scale of this business you will be managing large volumes of stock.
- Previous experience as a Team Leader/Department Manager in a Large Format retail environment
- An eye for detail - visual merchandising is a very important part of this role
- You are hungry for career growth and progression
- Generous salary of $56,800+super+lucrative and ACHIEVABLE bonus structure
- Grow your skill set with exposure to Store Manager responsibilities
- A genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career within a multi-national retailer