Assistant Store Manager | Hillsdale
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Exciting opportunity to join a global retailer
- Large format global retailer
- Manage a team of up to 40 people
Our client is a well-known international retailer who are currently experiencing amazing growth in Australia with 38 locations open so far and more to come! Their stores are big, inviting, and fully stocked with everything from designer apparel through to top of the line kitchenware, luggage, skincare, footwear and everything in-between
I am on the lookout for a dynamic Assistant Store Manager for their established store in Hillsdale. You will be managing a team of up to 40 staff, ensuring that they are motivated to provide the best possible service to your customers to drive sales and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Experience in managing a retail team of at least 10-15 people
- Experience in a large format environment - preferably in apparel
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to lead by example - you will be very hands on
- Generous remuneration structure
- Bonus earning potential
- Staff discount card, and additional discount card for an immediate family member
- Rotating roster
- Work for a multi-national retailer who are in a serious growth phase!
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity then do not delay. This role won't last long. Click APPLY now to submit your resume, or call Tamara on 02 8001 1803 for a confidential chat today!