Assistant Store Manager | Myaree | $55k + S
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Established over 30 years ago our client is Australia’s largest of their kind. They now employ over 700 people across 42 stores. They pride themselves in offering outstanding service, expert advice and great quality and value!
We’re currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join their Myaree team. Reporting directly to the Store Manager you will play a pivotal part in the day to day operations of the store. You will be a motivating and inspiring leader who knows how to get the best out of your team.
You will have:
- At least 2 years management experience preferably within a medium-large format environment
- A demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver exceptional sales results
- Proven commercial skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A 'hands on' approach to team work
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent visual merchandising
- Leading by example to ensure all staff deliver exceptional customer service
- Maximising the sales potential of all promotions and marketing activity
- Achieving financial and operational targets
- Recruiting, training, coaching and development of staff
- Creating a motivating work environment
- Ensuring high standards of visual merchandising
- Ensuring operational and housekeeping tasks are met
Today is the day you take control of your future! You deserve to love your career and the brand you work for! APPLY NOW or call Ashlee on (08) 6365 0059 for a confidential discussion on growing your career today!